Federal agencies have many federal mandated cybersecurity guidelines, regulations, and directives that they must follow. Understanding the federal cybersecurity requirements can be overwhelming. LDM Cybersecurity SMEs can assist federal customers in ensuring compliance by assisting them identify and implement the appropriate management, operational, and technical controls, as required.
The LDM Federal Cybersecurity services include:
- Risk Management Framework Process Development & Support
- Security Control Assessments / Risk Assessments
- Vulnerability Management (OS, database, and application)
- Penetration Testing
- Security Assessments & Authorization (SA&A) support
- Continuous Monitoring (i.e., Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM))
- POA&M Support
- Third-Party & Vendor Risk Management
- Cybersecurity Strategic Planning
- Cybersecurity Policy Management
- Cybersecurity Awareness & Training
- Cybersecurity Program Metrics
- Cybersecurity Communications Management
- Incident Response
- Cyber Threat Analysis
- Security Architecture Assessment & Implementation Support
- Cybersecurity Lifecycle Management
- Regulatory & Legal Compliance Support (OMB, NIST, FIPS, FISMA, HIPAA, etc.)
Internal / External Audit Support
- Audit Preparation Support
- Perform Internal Audits (technical only)
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Business Continuity Support
- Disaster Recovery Support
- BCP / DRP Training
- BCP / DRP Tabletop & Live Exercise Support
Why LDM Group?
The LDM Group SMEs have more than 30 years of combined information security experience with many of those years including management oversight. LDM’s primary focus is on enabling Cybersecurity staff to do great things. Hiring and maintaining talented Cybersecurity expertise is typically the most expensive part of any Cybersecurity engagement. LDM empowers Cybersecurity staff to go beyond client expectations and continue to be educated on evolving Cybersecurity threats. LDM has:
- Cybersecurity staff hold degrees and/or security-specific certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CFCP, Security+, CMMC Certs, GIAC, CAP, eMASS, and RMF for DoD, etc.
- Extensive experience with Federal Standards (NIST, FIPS, OMB, FISMA, etc) and Commercial Standards (ISO 27001 / ISO 27002, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NYDFS, Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA), Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS), HIPAA/HiTRUST, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), etc.)
- Expertise in automation utilizing tools like CSAM, NSAT, XACTA, RSA Archer, HiTrust, etc.
- Past Performance in Cybersecurity with various Federal agencies
- Reputation for delivering on-time and beyond client expectations.
- We love what we do – Your success is our Reward